HOW TO ENROLL
- For Kindergarten-8th grade students, go to Anna Yates School at 1070 -41st Street, Emeryville. For 9-12 grade students, go to Emery Secondary School at 915 - 54th Street, Oakland.
- Print instructions here & download documents from this page
- Use our step-by-step guide on this website.
Step 1: Are you an Emeryville resident?
To determine if you live in Emeryville proper, please view our list of Valid Emeryville Addresses
If not, you will need to apply for and be granted an Inter-District Transfer from your school district of residence before your child can be considered for enrollment in Emery Unified School District (EUSD).
Step 2: Complete an application for enrollment for each student
Bring the following documents with your application to
Anna Yates School at 1070 -41st Street, Emeryville for Kindergarten-8th grade students and Emery Secondary School at 915 - 54th Street, Oakland, for 9-12 grade students.
- A Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- The student’s most recent report card, as appropriate
- An official high school transcript for students in Grade 9-12
- Identification for the responsible parent/guardian
- Two proofs of Emeryville residency for the parent/guardian (e.g. – Utility bills from PG & E, EBMUD, cable TV, etc.)
Get acquainted and involved in our school community
Come meet us!
Attend special events. Come to our Saturday Open Schoolyards. Join the Parent Teacher Organization…Check out a meeting!
Be a partner with our schools in your child’s education
Read to your children every day. Attend parent teacher conferences. Volunteer in our school and classrooms, please.